1 (solo) performer
Indoor and outdoor
A small stage.
Speaker: Saskia van Wolferen. As founder of Business Women Netherlands, I share my entrepreneurial story about community building on Instagram. Within 1.5 years, the account @businesswomennederland grew to 10,000 followers. All through organic reach.
I also know everything there is to know about getting revenue from social media by setting up ad campaigns, among other things.
We now know that social media is part and parcel of doing business. But how do you make social media work for you? And how can you generate turnover from social media? This is certainly possible by applying a number of techniques. In addition, social media offers an excellent platform for strategic advertising.
I will be happy to talk about (for example) the topics below at your event.
- How do you build a community on social media?
- What techniques have I used to build the community of Business Women Netherlands?
- How did I start doing business?
- How do you use Facebook & Instagram ads for your business?
- What is an advertising tunnel and how can you optimise it for your company?
- Which steps do you take in an advertising tunnel?
act price ex 21% VAT
The request is non-committal.
Artist will respond with question/proposal.
After that, you can complete the booking.