Wanted: 3 Interns for the (Online) Marketing, Communication and Sales team of Showbird.com
Function: Marketing & amp; Sales Intern (walk and graduate options)
Education level: MBO, HBO
Location: Rijswijk (Zuid-Holland)
Days per week: 3, 4 or 5
Internship duration: 2 - 6 months
Internship compensation: € 300 - € 500
Today, there are industry-leading platforms in all markets that make markets central and bring supply and demand together. ShowBird is such a platform for the world of live entertainment. ShowBird facilitates all forms of live entertainment: Bands, Singers, DJs, but also Magicians, Baristas, Speakers, Presenters, Hostesses present their acts on ShowBird.
A selection of the work we are going to teach you
- Customer support
- Support with SEO / SEA
- Track Social Media and create content
- Create online recruiting presentations for artists
- Market inventory
- Email marketing
- Telephone acquisition artists
- Potential artists recruit online
- Request and update customer information in CRM
- Create act presentations
- Create online artist profiles
- Relevant MBO / HBO education.
- You are pragmatic.
- You are enthusiastic and you use it to ignite others.
- Relationship management is of paramount importance to you.
- You are a team player, entrepreneurial, result-oriented, creative and you like to show initiative.
- Excellent command of the Dutch language (both spoken and written).
- Affinity with the online world is an advantage.
What we offer
- Challenging and dynamic working environment.
- Working in an enthusiastic, ambitious and young team with an unprecedented good working atmosphere.
- Among experienced colleagues you can develop yourself well in the field of event marketing and communication.