Wanted: 3 Interns for the (Online) Marketing, Communication and Sales team of Showbird.com
Function: Marketing & amp; Sales Intern (walk and graduate options)
Education level: HBO
Location: Rijswijk (Zuid-Holland)
Days per week: 3, 4 or 5
Internship duration: 2 - 6 months
Internship compensation: Available
Are you from the vicinity of Rijswijk/The Hague and are you the motivated student who will strengthen our team and dare to take on new challenges?
ShowBird is the leading platform in the world of live entertainment. With more than 10,000 acts, ShowBird brings supply and demand together.
Bands, Singers, DJs, Musicians but also Magicians, Baristas, Speakers, Comedians, Presenters, Hostesses and many more artists present their acts on the platform.
A selection of the work we are going to teach you
- Customer support.
- Support with SEO / SEA.
- Track Social Media and create content.
- Create online recruiting presentations for artists.
- Market inventory.
- Email marketing.
- Telephone acquisition artists.
- Potential artists recruit online.
- Request and update customer information in CRM.
- Create act presentations.
- Create online artist profiles.
- Relevant HBO education.
- You are pragmatic.
- You are enthusiastic and you use it to ignite others.
- Relationship management is of paramount importance to you.
- You are a team player, entrepreneurial, result-oriented, creative and you like to show initiative.
- Excellent command of the Dutch language (both spoken and written).
- Affinity with the online world is an advantage.
What we offer
- Challenging and dynamic working environment.
- Working in an enthusiastic, ambitious and young team with an unprecedented good working atmosphere.
- Among experienced colleagues you can develop yourself well in the field of event marketing and communication.
- A challenging market where the latest trends and developments offer new opportunities every day.