act price ex 9% VAT
4+ (group) performers
Indoor and outdoor
A space for the band of 6 x 4 meters is
This band has been at the top of the cover circuit for over 25 years. They play a fantastic Disco Soul & Dance mix and their mission is always to make an unforgettable party together with their audience. 6 top musicians who are regularly seen with famous Dutch artists put on a great show where standing still is not an option.
FUNHOUSE is one of the leading party, soul and disco bands on the cover circuit. And have been for more than 25 years! It is not for nothing that we have lasted this long. This is only possible by being unique, innovative, super enthusiastic and top quality. Funhouse brings a swinging show full of interaction, singing along, emotion and party. Soul, Pop, Disco, Dance and hits from then and now performed by the best musicians. Funhouse consists of a great singer and singer, a drummer, bassist, keyboard player and guitarist, on request also supplemented by a saxophonist or horn section. Booking with Funhouse is always; clear agreements, always the best and affordable all-in price for a full evening show
with light, sound, everything. Turn your party into a FUNHOUSE !
All prices including professional sound and light set up to 500 persons.
- Ain't nobody Chaka khan
- Another Day Jamie Lidell
- Back in Love L.t.d.
- Bad Girls Donna Summer
- Bad Habits Jenny Burton
- Barry White The first, the last, my everything
- Blame it on the boogie Michael Jackson.
- Blow me away Alain Clark
- Blurred Lines Robin Thicke
- Boogie Wonderland Earth wind & fire
- Brick house Commodores
- California Gurls Kate Perry Ft Snoop Dog
- Call me Maybe Carly Rey Jepson
- Canned heat Jamiroquai.
- Carwash Rose Royce/Cristina Aguilera
- Celebration Kool& the Gang
- Crazy in Love Beyoncé
- Cream Prince
- Disco inferno The trammps
- Don't start now Dua Lipa
- Don't you worry... Stevie wonder
- Evacuate the dancefloor Cascada
- Forget You Cee Lo Green
- Get Lucky Daft Punk Ft Pharrel
- Happy Pharrel
- Hot shot Karen Young
- I Feel Good James Brown
- I Gotta Feeling Black eyed Peas
- I wish Stevie Wonder
- I'm coming out Diana Ross & Supremes.
- I'm every woman Chaka kahn
- I'm outta love Anastacia
- Killersong Seal
- Kiss Prince
- Lets groove tonight Earth wind & fire
- Mercy Duffy
- Mesmerized Faith Evans
- Not that kind Anastacia
- Nutbush Tina Turner
- Once in my life Stevie Wonder
- Daddy was a rolling stone Seal
- Pick up the pieces Average white band
- Play that funky music Wild cheri
- Pointer Sisters Happiness
- Proud Mary Tina Turner.
- Rather be Clean Bandit feat Jesse Glyn
- Relight my fire Dan Hartman
- Rely on You Paloma Faith
- September Earth wind & fire
- Sex machine James brown
- Shout Trammps
- Signed sealed delivered Blue feat. Stevie wonder
- Somebody elses guy Jocelyn brown
- Soul with a capitol s Tower of power
- Soulmine Tower of power
- Stomp Brothers Johnson
- Superstition Stevie wonder
- Take Back the Night Justin Timberlake
- Tell me 'bout it Joss Stone
- Think Aretha Franklin
- Think Lyn Collins
- This ain't gonna work Alain Clark
- Treasure Bruno Mars
- Uptown Funk Mark Ronson
- You had me Joss Stone
- Feel so close Calvin Harris
- Titanium David Guetta
- Mesmerized Faith Evans
- We Found Love Rihanna
- Only Girl in the world Rihanna
- I Don't like it Flo Ri Da
- Michael Jackson Medley
-Wanna be starting something
- Dance Medley
-Feel what you want
-Everybody dance now
-Love 4 love
- Chic/Nile Rodgers Medley
-I want your love
-Lost in Music
-The greatest dancer
- Earth,Wind&Fire Medley
-Sing a song
-Let's Groove tonight
-Ain't no stoppin
-Dance across the floor.
- Crazy Medley
-Crazy in Love - Beyoncé
- A little less conversation Elvis P. feat. junkie XL
- Abba Dancing Queen
- All Night Long Lionell Richie
- Angels Robbie Williams
- Domino Jessie J
- Faith George michael
- Feel Robbie Williams
- Girl Anouk
- Happy Pharrel Williams
- I don't feel like dancing Scissor sisters.
- I'm so exited Three degrees
- Rock dj Robbie Williams.
- Sex on Fire Kings of Leon
- Sing it back Moloko
- Something got me started Simply Red
- This Love Maroon 5
- Amy Winehouse
- Beggin' Madcon
- Adventures of a lifetime Coldplay.
- Alles is liefde Bløf
- Dancing on the Volcano De Dijk
- Closer than ever Bløf
- I can't do it alone De Dijk
- I don't live for you anymore Marco Borsato
- You are so Jeroen van der Boom
- Let it happen tonight De Dijk
- No you don't have to go home tonight Marco Borsato
- Sexy as I dance Nielson
- Paris Kenny B
- Ain't no sunshine Bill Whithers
- don't no why Norah Jones
- Easy Faith no more
- Georgi Porgy Toto
- Get Here Oleta Adams
- Human Nature Michael Jackson
- I can't make you love me Bonnie Rait
- Lovely Day Bill Withers
- Natural Woman Aretha Franklin
- Right to be Wrong Joss Stone
- Waiting on the world to... John Mayer
- What's Going on Marvin Gaye
- You are so beautifull Joe cocker
Very good performance. They took the occasion into account and were very professional. Good music and very pleasant to deal with.
The band Amuze gave a performance during our wedding, gave the extra you like on such a day, good singing and music. Glad we had chosen Amuze
Amuze provided the musical entertainment at my garden party celebrating my 50th birthday. This trio provided the right atmosphere, beautiful singing without being overpowering. Have played a lot (5 hours filled) and also the guests were very enthusiastic! Top act so. Highly recommended!
, Patrick en Loeki
Virtuoso musicians, absolute pacesetters! They got even the inveterate non-dancers on the dance floor! And at the end we could sing along with Angels! Good communication in advance with Koert, and they arranged everything themselves with the location. Highly recommended!
, Partycentrum Wijnand van Delft
A nice band and the horn section was a nice addition! The atmosphere was great all evening We also enjoyed the communication beforehand.
, Jolly en Eduward
The party was a great succes, especially due to your fantastic performance repertoire which 100% met our wishes and expectations. You gave us an unforgettable night. Our sincere thanks to all your professional musicians and above all to your singer. (via e-mail)
The band was as entertainment during a 75 year birthday party/dinner Incredibly friendly people anyway but even more compliments on the flexibility they had. Adapted completely to the people and the occasion. Got to hear lots of compliments back from everyone.
A mix of old and new hits. Was appreciated by all attendees. So nice that we could have another party with beer, band and happy people.
Professional performance where the band adapted to the audience very well. After 1.5 years covid silence people wanted to talk and later in the evening there was dancing. So they started with a quiet repertoire to end with good dance music. Good voices and equipment. We can warmly recommend them.
Very good experience, were right on time and flexible. Made a nice evening of it
Despite not playing together for 2 years, they were there as their last performance. That says something about the musicality of these band members. Good build up of the music to eventually a big party where the roof went off. Top!
July 2020, Douwe
Performance went all right. Despite some difficulties with the location, they handled it perfectly. They responded well to the atmosphere of the audience and had a good repertoire!
Friday we celebrated the 50th birthday of my wife. Partly because of Amuze it became a fantastic evening. Nice band, friendly artists and fantastic music. They have ensured that it has become an unforgettable evening. Highly recommended.
, Ton en Jaqueline
Wow, after 10 years still a top band! 10 years ago Funhouse provided a great party at our wedding. 10 Years later we wanted to match our wedding anniversary. How nice to do this with the same band! And match? Yes, Funhouse has again after 10 years provided a fantastic party! Thanks and see you in 10 years!
Together with our guests we really enjoyed this super friendly band!
, Michiel en Laura
Choosing a band without knowing how they play live (YouTube always sounds different) is quite exciting. Yet we immediately chose Funhouse when we attended a rehearsal of them. The click was there immediately. It is a nice group of people with a great passion for music. That's what they radiated at our wedding. We had an important request; if they wanted to play our opening song for us (I get to Love you - Ruella) to which we had practiced a dance. That was pretty exciting because we didn't know how it would sound, but they did a great job! Compliments for the singing and light addition of percussion (e.g. the chimes) to this piece. They had to keep the line-up small because of the limited space in the dance hall, and they did a great job. In the beginning it was difficult to get everyone on the dance floor, but that was probably because it was so hot. The window was opened and when it cooled down a bit and the singer brought the people from outside into the dance hall, we finally got the dance floor full and it became an unforgettable evening. Compliments on the communication (thank you Koert) and thanks for the wonderful evening you gave us!
act price ex 9% VAT
The request is non-committal.
Artist will respond with question/proposal.
After that, you can complete the booking.